QFF Course Introduction
This section provides an overview of the project and asks a set of questions to enable farmers to consider their risk and resilience to flood.
- A brief outline of key terms including risk and resilience Identifying priorities for your farm business
- Collaboration between industry and government to improve resilience to flood disasters
- This course will enable you to establish the foundations for long term flood resilience by developing targeted mitigation and management plans that are tailored to your property.
- What have you done differently since the last flood?
- What changes have you made to diversify your business and spread your risk?
- What do you prioritise when minimising business disruption?
In the answer to these three questions lies the key to developing long term resilience for your farm business. Down below you will find the QFF Disaster Plan. Feel free to download the plan to explore the process for swift disaster recovery.
A model plan to help guide your disaster recovery process by stepping through the disaster life cycle.
- Effectively Prepare to rebuild stronger.
- Design your Recovery process
- Effectively Respond to the impacts of the disaster.